Carrot Cake Cookies
The sweet flavor of carrot cake in a perfectly simple cookie, this recipe is quick for when you don’t have time for the cake.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Bake Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: Makes 36 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Set aside.
- With a mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat in egg. Add vanilla. Stir in carrot, raisins, and pecans. Add flour mixture. Mix until combined and no flour pockets remain.
- Drop scant tablespoonfuls on a baking sheet, 2 inches apart and top each with a pecan half. Bake 12-15 minutes until edges are set. Transfer to a cooling rack.
*Note - If a crisper cookie is desired, slightly flatten dough using a floured drinking glass before baking.